BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Rebecca H.
Macomb, IL
I love Pinterest. I know it's overwhelming to see so much so quickly. You just need to sit back relax and find out what is important to you. Never decide not to try something new because you do not like what you do not know.
Carrie M.
Tracy, CA
Pinterest helped me almost completely coordinate my wedding! I used Pinterest for DIY ideas for table decor, color themes, nail, makeup and hair ideas! I love Pinterest!
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
I love Pinterest. Where else can you go and enter a search "What's for dinner" and get tons of pictures and helpful recipes? Look up gift ideas. It is my go to website!
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
Very addictive! I Use it to find new recipes to try, which have mostly been successful. I also use it to find inspiration for hair, makeup, clothing and DIY projects.
Melanie T.
Jersey City, NJ
Pinterest is great if you want to plan your dream wedding, look for outfit inspirations, or find a great recipe for dinner tonight. I can spend hours on end scrolling and scrolling through all the different categories. LOVE IT.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
Pinterest can be so addictive, pinning and checking everyone else's pins. Ive found some of the best recipes as well as fashion tips on this site. Its just so much fun.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
If you're stuck with the same 'ol, Pinterest, helps you with decorating, birthdays, recipes,fashion and anything you can think of, you can pin, and repin stuff you like!!
Makeda B.
Richmond, VA
If my bestie were a website she would be Pinterest. Excellent place to get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. Organizes your links and eliminates the need for printing, saving, remembering, and bookmarking online resources.
Erika A.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love this website! I am always checking out pins from the Hair & Beauty, Fashion, Home Décor, DIY & Crafts, and Holiday! Now with the holidays coming up I'm hoping to get some new decorating ideas for Christmas!!
Kimberly H.
I'm a total Pinterest addict and I can't say enough about it! Any interest a person has can be catered to with Pinterest. Perfect for the crafter, the do-it-yourselfer, the avid shopper, foodie, etc. Anything goes on Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!