BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! What the heck did I ever do with my life before Pinterest came along??!?!?! it has everything, although it is very addicting, it keeps me quite busy
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
Have you ever heard the Pringles slogan 'Once you pop you just can't stop'? Well that's the same with Pinterest. Once you pin, you have to pin again. Highly addictive.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
Love getting new ideas about hair, make-up, recipes, and home decor from Pinterest. I've never been disappointed when trying something found on Pinterest. Fun and fresh.
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
Pinterest will get you instantly addicted and wanting everything. I absolutely love making new boards and planning out life on this app. I am so in love with the DIY tag.
Andretta R.
Milford, CT
Addicting for sure. So.many great ideas for crafts, household projects, things to do with the kids, gift ideas, workout ideas, and definitwly the best place for recipes.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I looooove Pinterest! It's such a smart idea! I remember using bulletin boards when I was younger to categorize all the things I loved. Now we can do it online and it's there forever?! I mean, unless the internet disappears ;)
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
Before finding this site I was reading friends pointless status updates before going to bed. Now I dream happy dreams about the ideas and stuff I see on Pinterest!! :-)
Rebecca F.
I love Pinterest, lots of ideas, diy, photography, art, and anything else you can think of. this site has it all. it lets you save the ones you love right onto your very own board.
Diane G.
I love to spend a little time on Pinterest each day! I have made a ton of new food, done some diy projects and had a lot of fun!! If you do not have a Pinterest account I recommend you get one, you will not be sad that you did!
Emily D.
Richmond, VA
So much on Pinterest! Be prepared to find so much more than you were looking for.
I keep general boards and then make project specific idea boards and prefer to delete them when I'm done. Too many board/pins is overwhelming.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!