BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda L.
Pinterest is just the perfect place to put all my hopes, dreams, ideas, inspiration, and "save for later" type of stuff. So useful thanks to all who contribute or share!
Teressa H.
Hot Springs , AR
When I first joined Pinterest I thought it was the stupidest thing ever! I quickly became addicted! I can find just about anything I need to know or don't need on here!
Sara W.
I absolutely love Pinterest and you can find ANYTHING on there! I just don't like the new update, it's completely different from what it used to be and isn't as convenient.
chaela a.
Im a pintrest junkie so this app is amazing when I'm not on my computer. i can easy find these when I'm at a friends house or just on the road with data. its easy and great
Melissa S.
Hollywood, FL
I love Pinterest. It can become addicting. I could pin all night when I can't sleep. Love the variety of recipes, craft ideas, decor ideas and products. Amazing site
Madison D.
Pinterest literally changed my life. my house is now full of DIY projects and i cook fun new foods all the time! Its a wonderful way to share ideas and learn new things.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
I love Pinterest. Where else can you go and enter a search "What's for dinner" and get tons of pictures and helpful recipes? Look up gift ideas. It is my go to website!
hope r.
Cusseta, GA
I love it......so does my whole family my sister she loves it she uses Pinterest like she used to use with google she is on it 24/7 looking for all kinds of amazing things... if i could i would give Pinterest a triple A plus :)
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
If you're stuck with the same 'ol, Pinterest, helps you with decorating, birthdays, recipes,fashion and anything you can think of, you can pin, and repin stuff you like!!
Andrea F.
Raysal, WV
I absolutely love Pinterest. There are pins for everything and I cannot seem to get away. I find ideas for cooking, home, weddings, etc. Everyone should have a Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!