BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Michelle H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! What the heck did I ever do with my life before Pinterest came along??!?!?! it has everything, although it is very addicting, it keeps me quite busy
Amanda L.
Pinterest is just the perfect place to put all my hopes, dreams, ideas, inspiration, and "save for later" type of stuff. So useful thanks to all who contribute or share!
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I tried it but got bored quick. I was looking for craft ideas and there was thousands to choose from. I think i had craft overload. For now I think I can do with out it.
Amber F.
Akron, OH
I love Pinterest! I get the best ideas for everything from there. From what to cook to my next craft. I don't go a day without being on it! Definitely favorite app and website.
Cory H.
Hamilton, OH
Any time I am at loss for a last minute party idea, I hit Pinterest. It has just about anything I need, and at the click of a button. Cake ideas, menu, drinks, anything!
Shawna G.
Best place to go for ideas! People are so crafty! Some of the things I see I am like, "well that's better than my version!" HAHA

The site is well run and functions well!
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
Best place to go to get ideas for basically anything! I've planned parties, got outfit ideas, and even ideas for my house! Gives me lots of inspiration for everything!
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Interest is good,but similar to instagram. I love the DIY , for clothing ,baked goods, or even nick backs for the home. Great thing is you can save it,pin it & share it .
Michelle F.
Tonawanda, NY
Pinterest is probably the most helpful site. Pinterest brings the creativity out of me and keeps my mind flowing with new ideas. The tips on there are great, the DIY especially. I love the recipes, and the at home crafts also.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely loveee pintrest its great for seeing new things. its amazing for looking up fun crafts or makeup or hair anything you can thing of its on pintrest its awesome
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!