BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Cheri L.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love Pinterest. You can find so many entertaining pins on the site. I have done many DIY projects with the help of Pinterest, from decorations to refinishing cabinets. The site is so addictive but really great :)
Jessica D.
Saugus, MA
I Absolutly love Pinterest. It was the best creation ever. You can find anything on it from hair styles, fashion styles, decoration tips for the house to even great cooking recipes. It is my new obsession and I am always on it!
Kristen H.
Lisbon, ME
So many ideas for decorating every room in your home, your backyard, garden, etc etc etc! Most of those ideas are projects you can make yourself and save tons of money!
Samantha T.
I get great Ideas, recipes, and see some funny jokes too. There are so many things to discover and there is always something NEW! I go on it everyday and LOVE IT!!!!!
Namir C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with the creativity this site promotes. I can spend hours and hours on this site. I have tried so many of the food recipes i would have never thought to do!
Hollie D.
Biggs, CA
Pinterest can tell you how to clean, make, sew, glue, solve ANYTHING!! Pinterest is my go-to for all my crafting needs. From recipes to organization, it is the very best!
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Fantastic for pinning things I love on different boards, food, fashion, recipes, quotes, everything in a convenient space so I don't forget and can easily find it later.
Maggie B.
This app is amazing you pin stuff you love to your virtual cork board type thing and u can go back and look at it ifit was a recipe or craft you wanted to make or if it had been been clothing you wanted to buy at a later time.
Tiffany L.
Mannington, WV
This app is so addicting! ! Once I get on it I'm on it for hours. I start out looking at one thing and end up looking at something else. They have the best ideas on here
Alexandra R.
My cousin recommended this site to me a year ago, i haven't stopped pinning since! Everything from outfit ideas, recipes, fitness exercises, and do it yourself projects.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!