BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Samantha T.
I get great Ideas, recipes, and see some funny jokes too. There are so many things to discover and there is always something NEW! I go on it everyday and LOVE IT!!!!!
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Whoever made pintrest i love them! i love that there are so many creative idea's to do for Xmas to halloween. Plus I've found some of the best cooking recipes from here!
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Hello, my name is Kristin and I am a Pinterest-aholic! I am on Pinterest a few times a day for extended periods of time! They have the greatest ideas and recipes there!
Amy H.
My names Amy and I'm a pinaholic! I looove Pinterest! It is an awesome resource for ideas. You can find diys, decorating ideas, clothing, quotes, and cars. Basically anything. You can fond anything and everything on Pinterest!
Alexandra R.
My cousin recommended this site to me a year ago, i haven't stopped pinning since! Everything from outfit ideas, recipes, fitness exercises, and do it yourself projects.
Erika A.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love this website! I am always checking out pins from the Hair & Beauty, Fashion, Home Décor, DIY & Crafts, and Holiday! Now with the holidays coming up I'm hoping to get some new decorating ideas for Christmas!!
Maggie B.
This app is amazing you pin stuff you love to your virtual cork board type thing and u can go back and look at it ifit was a recipe or craft you wanted to make or if it had been been clothing you wanted to buy at a later time.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
If you're stuck with the same 'ol, Pinterest, helps you with decorating, birthdays, recipes,fashion and anything you can think of, you can pin, and repin stuff you like!!
Holly B.
Wrightwood, CA
Oh Pinterest, you are always there for me... bored? need inspiration? need motivation? want to see beauty, exotic destinations, new books? Its all there... Everything!!!
Rebecca H.
Macomb, IL
I love Pinterest. I know it's overwhelming to see so much so quickly. You just need to sit back relax and find out what is important to you. Never decide not to try something new because you do not like what you do not know.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!