BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle F.
Tonawanda, NY
Pinterest is probably the most helpful site. Pinterest brings the creativity out of me and keeps my mind flowing with new ideas. The tips on there are great, the DIY especially. I love the recipes, and the at home crafts also.
Kelly E.
San Luis Obispo
Pintrest has the best DIY projects for around the house. I have found paint stencils for my walls and cute custom lighting for my lving room with instructions on how to make them for much cheaper then I could find at a store.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
There is nothing bad to say about Pinterest, if there are things that could be upgraded they make it happen before I even notice a problem! I honestly don't know why more of my friends aren't as crazy about Pinterest as I am!
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
Pinterest will get you instantly addicted and wanting everything. I absolutely love making new boards and planning out life on this app. I am so in love with the DIY tag.
leeanne v.
Jackson, NJ
I don't know how I lived without Pinterest. Its addicting! But the things you can find on there is worth more than gold! I have learned so many things and have come up with so many ideas! One of the most amazing sites out there!
Jennifer V.
Lafayette, LA
You can find ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING on Pinterest!! ive started my own reciped book just from all the recipes ive tried from Pinterest. You can find countless info on fitness and diet as well as tons of fashion advice!
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
Before finding this site I was reading friends pointless status updates before going to bed. Now I dream happy dreams about the ideas and stuff I see on Pinterest!! :-)
Theresa B.
Howell, MI
Pinterest is a great way to find every thing you need. DIY, recipes, wedding ideas, ect. You can use Pinterest on just about everything. Computer, tablets, cell phones.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
Love getting new ideas about hair, make-up, recipes, and home decor from Pinterest. I've never been disappointed when trying something found on Pinterest. Fun and fresh.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Ever since they upgraded to make an account without Facebook I have been super addicted! I've gotten 100's of recipes and beauty ideas that I've never even knew existed!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!