4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is probably the most helpful site. Pinterest brings the creativity out of me and keeps my mind flowing with new ideas. The tips on there are great, the DIY especially. I love the recipes, and the at home crafts also.
Pintrest has the best DIY projects for around the house. I have found paint stencils for my walls and cute custom lighting for my lving room with instructions on how to make them for much cheaper then I could find at a store.
There is nothing bad to say about Pinterest, if there are things that could be upgraded they make it happen before I even notice a problem! I honestly don't know why more of my friends aren't as crazy about Pinterest as I am!
Pinterest will get you instantly addicted and wanting everything. I absolutely love making new boards and planning out life on this app. I am so in love with the DIY tag.
I don't know how I lived without Pinterest. Its addicting! But the things you can find on there is worth more than gold! I have learned so many things and have come up with so many ideas! One of the most amazing sites out there!
You can find ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING on Pinterest!! ive started my own reciped book just from all the recipes ive tried from Pinterest. You can find countless info on fitness and diet as well as tons of fashion advice!
Before finding this site I was reading friends pointless status updates before going to bed. Now I dream happy dreams about the ideas and stuff I see on Pinterest!! :-)
Pinterest is a great way to find every thing you need. DIY, recipes, wedding ideas, ect. You can use Pinterest on just about everything. Computer, tablets, cell phones.
Love getting new ideas about hair, make-up, recipes, and home decor from Pinterest. I've never been disappointed when trying something found on Pinterest. Fun and fresh.
Ever since they upgraded to make an account without Facebook I have been super addicted! I've gotten 100's of recipes and beauty ideas that I've never even knew existed!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos