BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Deb W.
Augusta, GA
Pinterest is awesome. They have some really neat ideas for recipes and crafts etc. I have tried and used many of their recipes and craft ideas. They have many fun things for children. Great healthy ideas for meals and snacks.
Becky O.
Kenosha, WI
I love Pinterest, and they continue to make improvements, it'd be nice to have a multi-delete option to delete several pins at once, and it'd be great to have an easy way to re-organize them, like a drag and drop or something.
Melanie T.
Jersey City, NJ
Pinterest is great if you want to plan your dream wedding, look for outfit inspirations, or find a great recipe for dinner tonight. I can spend hours on end scrolling and scrolling through all the different categories. LOVE IT.
Alexandra R.
My cousin recommended this site to me a year ago, i haven't stopped pinning since! Everything from outfit ideas, recipes, fitness exercises, and do it yourself projects.
Guquita W.
Milwaukee, WI
My Go To Site For Outfit, DIY, and Makeup Ideas. I joined after seeing allot of pictures around the web from the site and by it being mentioned on allot of social sites.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Hello, my name is Kristin and I am a Pinterest-aholic! I am on Pinterest a few times a day for extended periods of time! They have the greatest ideas and recipes there!
Erika A.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love this website! I am always checking out pins from the Hair & Beauty, Fashion, Home Décor, DIY & Crafts, and Holiday! Now with the holidays coming up I'm hoping to get some new decorating ideas for Christmas!!
Jessica D.
Saugus, MA
I Absolutly love Pinterest. It was the best creation ever. You can find anything on it from hair styles, fashion styles, decoration tips for the house to even great cooking recipes. It is my new obsession and I am always on it!
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
If you're stuck with the same 'ol, Pinterest, helps you with decorating, birthdays, recipes,fashion and anything you can think of, you can pin, and repin stuff you like!!
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is a good thing I love it. From finding out about new products to saving money everyday, Pinterest has tips for everyone and it can be a money saver or spender!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!