BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Tonya N.
Pinterest is the best when you are stuck on a project, meal, or activity and you are looking for cute ideas to spice of any type of craft! There are literally so many things to look at and explore! You will never be bored again!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I love Pinterest so much! I've learned so many cool things and there's so many fun things to do! It's one of the easiest sites to use and save your favorite things! Genius!
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I'm so in love with Pinterest!! I have a small addiction. This is where I get most of my ideas from. From cooking, to babies, to hair, Nd makeup, Pinterest has you covered!
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO
This site is a perfect site for DIY and style. Definitely my go- to for DIY's. The only problem i see with it, is it Copies many things from Tumblr. And that isn't right.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
This website is ADDICTING. If you have problems with addictions, please refrain form joining this site. All of your free time will be dedicated to Pinterest! So much fun (:
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is the place that I go to get recipes, home decorating ideas, fashion tips, etc.
The best is the food and drink. I get baby shower and event tips on here from others.
Faith B.
I seriously could not live without Pinterest! I don't know what I did before it actually. So many great recipes, workouts, home ideas and hairstyles. It's just amazing!
Tania T.
Hollywood, FL
I use Pinterest all the time for inspiration and ideas. I'm completely obssessed with it. love looking out for new ideas and also being able to share them with my friends.
Lindsay D.
Abingdon, MD
I am truly addicted to Pinterest!!! There are some great recipes and crafts on there all the time that I have tried. And if you are looking for something specific you can always find it on there. I use it as much I as I use google.
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
Such a great site for finding different ideas for crafts, events and even keeping track of different wish lists such as things you would love in your wedding and great decorating ideas, etc. I could get lost on this site for hours.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!