BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Bryn A.
Otisfield, ME
Pinterest is such a different approach to social and blogging. It offers a neat way to compile your ideas, recipe, and also communicate and share pins with your friends.
Candace C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The concept behind Pinterest is a great one. I love being able to "pin" anything I find interesting on the internet and have easy access to it whenever I want. However, be warned, once you discover Pinterest, it is very addicting!
Morgan D.
I can not get enough of Pintrest! I will spend hours just scrolling through the newsline. I love the craft pages they have. Anything you can think of theyll have on there.
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
OK so I have been on Pinterest since you had to request to be on it and have been addicted ever since. I get a lot of my ideas from here and can create boards to keep my ideas organized and easy to find when i want to look for again.
Shianne L.
Greensboro, NC
Pinterest is definitely an addiction! I love using Pinterest to find new DIY ideas, fashion tips, and all sorts of things! My boards on Pinterest are consistently growing!
Kassandra M.
Alliance , Oh
Ive found a very wide variety of ideas when it come to almost every thing in my daily life. Hair ideas make up tricks even room designs for my new house. Best site ever.
Nancy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was late to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon but I'm sure glad I did. I have seen more pictures of baby animals since I joined than I would've probably in my entire life.
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
I love Pinterest I get all my ideas from there from decoration to recipes activities for my son Ive done hundreds of searches and always get a great results I'm in love.
ashley w.
Phoenix, AZ
A place where you can organize all your favorite, craft idea,recipes,home decor,products, and much much more. it is very addictive and you can find lots of inspiration.
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I love how there are so many great ideas of activities that I can do with my children and how there are some many DIY projects that are super cute and inexpensive on there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!