4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is such a different approach to social and blogging. It offers a neat way to compile your ideas, recipe, and also communicate and share pins with your friends.
The concept behind Pinterest is a great one. I love being able to "pin" anything I find interesting on the internet and have easy access to it whenever I want. However, be warned, once you discover Pinterest, it is very addicting!
I can not get enough of Pintrest! I will spend hours just scrolling through the newsline. I love the craft pages they have. Anything you can think of theyll have on there.
OK so I have been on Pinterest since you had to request to be on it and have been addicted ever since. I get a lot of my ideas from here and can create boards to keep my ideas organized and easy to find when i want to look for again.
Pinterest is definitely an addiction! I love using Pinterest to find new DIY ideas, fashion tips, and all sorts of things! My boards on Pinterest are consistently growing!
Ive found a very wide variety of ideas when it come to almost every thing in my daily life. Hair ideas make up tricks even room designs for my new house. Best site ever.
I was late to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon but I'm sure glad I did. I have seen more pictures of baby animals since I joined than I would've probably in my entire life.
I love Pinterest I get all my ideas from there from decoration to recipes activities for my son Ive done hundreds of searches and always get a great results I'm in love.
A place where you can organize all your favorite, craft idea,recipes,home decor,products, and much much more. it is very addictive and you can find lots of inspiration.
I love how there are so many great ideas of activities that I can do with my children and how there are some many DIY projects that are super cute and inexpensive on there.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos