BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lindsay D.
Abingdon, MD
I am truly addicted to Pinterest!!! There are some great recipes and crafts on there all the time that I have tried. And if you are looking for something specific you can always find it on there. I use it as much I as I use google.
Cynthia K.
Plainfield, IL
I love Pinterest! i get so many ideas & tips that keep me up to date with trends. There is so many DIY projects that are adorable. They have everything you could ever need!
Faith B.
I seriously could not live without Pinterest! I don't know what I did before it actually. So many great recipes, workouts, home ideas and hairstyles. It's just amazing!
Kailee L.
Honolulu,Hi
Pintrest is the one stop shop for all inspirations! Can be used for an array of DIY projects around the home, or to get inspirations for an array of hair and makeup styles.
renee b.
Roseburg, OR
Been a part of this wonderful website for 3 years and its a part of my daily life! I don't do anything without looking on this site! Even my best friend and fiance love it!
Olivia R.
Las vegas, NV
Everything from makeup tutorials to diy's this is my hands down favorite website/app. Need dinner recipes? or a makeup tutorial for a dinner date?? pintrest has everything!
Daisy  .
I'm still getting the hang of Pinterest because there appears to be so many different functions. I do like the general gist of browsing pretty pictures and getting new ideas for all types of different things from fashion to food. :)
Larkin M.
Pinterest is amazing for anyone. I love how it organizes all of your ideas where you can easily access them for now or the future. I use it for everything: recipes, wedding planning, vacation planning, DIY ideas, the list goes on!
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
Ever since I've found Pinterest, I absolutely love it! I find many craft ideas, recipes, home decorating ideas, and also help with parenting as well! Can't live without it!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I love Pinterest so much! I've learned so many cool things and there's so many fun things to do! It's one of the easiest sites to use and save your favorite things! Genius!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!