BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shandi C.
I freaking love Pinterest. If you're in a bad mood, Pinterest. If you're looking for a new recipe, Pinterest. Want to kill time? Pinterest. You'll be entertained for hours.
Rosa I.
It's a very good website for D.i.y! They have so many ideas, it's so cool. I love it and also a way to share your ideas with others! I really recommend the site to others.
ly g.
Always bookmarking and favorite tab things on my computer, now can pin everything! even dumb stuff I don't need. but recipes and all kinds of other things is great! LOVE IT
Karina W.
Baldwin Park, CA
Greatest site ever! I love the humor , diy, fashion, recipes, everything in general. when I first got the app I would wake up at the middle of the night to see what was new
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
What isn't there to love? It's the perfect place for creativity. Recipes, DIY projects, even home decor ideas, and all of it can be organized and pinned to their own boards.
Kaycee P.
I love Pintrest. I love how you can organize your posts into categories and save them for later. I like to pin stuff I want to buy so I can go back later and see what lipstick color I want, etc. I especially love the humor board.
Kaely C.
Piffard, NY
I love going on Pinterest to find out new ideas. I use it for dinner ideas, desserts and kids crafts. I am a stay at home mom and when my day gets a little boring I just pop on here. You can spend hours reading about new things.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
This is the best site ever! I love it so much and use it seriously all the time! It is such an amazing procrastination tool haha! I have over 10,000 pins, don't judge lol.
Carla L.
I loveeee it! Ive been able to plan many bdays with ideas from Pinterest =) I could probably plan out many more crafty/fun events etc with the help of this awesome website
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO
This site is a perfect site for DIY and style. Definitely my go- to for DIY's. The only problem i see with it, is it Copies many things from Tumblr. And that isn't right.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!