BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Candace C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The concept behind Pinterest is a great one. I love being able to "pin" anything I find interesting on the internet and have easy access to it whenever I want. However, be warned, once you discover Pinterest, it is very addicting!
Chelsie V.
Chico, CA
Pinterest is a site to visit if you have hours to spend browsing the internet. I love this site for everything: decor inspiration, dinner ideas, outfits, outdoor decor and DIY. I am addicted, is there a Pinterest group meeting? ;)
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This site gives me such inspiration for nails, makeup, fashion, decorating, and even food. It's really handy when you are in need of inspiration for something. Great site!
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I can't get enough! There are so many good ideas, recipes, and crafts! There is also a lot of ideas on things to do with children which comes in handy during school breaks!
Koren B.
I go on to search for one thing and end up with tons of ideas for other stuff. It is a great source for wedding ideas including decoration, food ideas, and dresses GALORE!
Marissa m.
As a mom I turn to Pinterest for everything from DIY projects, home remedies, kids crafts, cooking recipes, fitness advice. Pinterest is the go to site for all your needs.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
Pintrest rocks! You are a click away from amazing recipes, killer shoes, great decor and anything else you can imagine. Be careful its easy to lose track of time on there!
Kelsey G.
Madisonville, TN
I love Pinterest because it has all kinds of craft ideas, yummy recipes and lots of day to day tips. The only problem I have is seeing people's posts that I do not follow..
Kassandra M.
Alliance , Oh
Ive found a very wide variety of ideas when it come to almost every thing in my daily life. Hair ideas make up tricks even room designs for my new house. Best site ever.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
This is one of my favortie sites to go to. There are tons of ideas for almost anything you could be looking for. I am particularly fond of the recipes and craft ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!