BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
I love Pinterest I get all my ideas from there from decoration to recipes activities for my son Ive done hundreds of searches and always get a great results I'm in love.
Grace L.
Belton , TX
LOVE this place. I could spend hours at this website. Great ideas, although some of the crafts and recipes have not turned out as well as I wanted. Nonetheless, I love it!
Emily S.
I use Pinterest for everything from planning activities in my classroom to cleaning my house and finding clothes! It is a wonderful place to look for and share great ideas!
Deanna J.
Peoria, IL
This is a great place to get ideas for DIY projects, decor, healthy food options, education, etc. I could spend an entire night on there looking at different categories.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Techie Expert Level 2
What isn't there to love? It's the perfect place for creativity. Recipes, DIY projects, even home decor ideas, and all of it can be organized and pinned to their own boards.
Caitlin L.
I was "addicted" for a while, but then I started seeing similar things all the time.
Perhaps when I move out and have my own place and a real job, I will Pinterest more.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I can say this app helped me plan my own wedding. I got so many ideas from it that I didn't even get to use most. Suggest this app to those planning or a crafty person (:
Amber H.
Sullivan, WI
Ideas for everyone from beginner to expert. Categories range from recipes to home décor to gardening to fashion... If you are looking for help go no further than Pintrest!
ly g.
Always bookmarking and favorite tab things on my computer, now can pin everything! even dumb stuff I don't need. but recipes and all kinds of other things is great! LOVE IT
Kaely C.
Piffard, NY
I love going on Pinterest to find out new ideas. I use it for dinner ideas, desserts and kids crafts. I am a stay at home mom and when my day gets a little boring I just pop on here. You can spend hours reading about new things.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!