4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest! I get all of the best recipes from there, my kids and husband love it! Beverages, deserts, yummmmy!!! Their DIY projects are awesome!!! I get a lot of my home decor ideas from there as well!!!
Pinterest is my go to site when I'm in need of any recipe, craft or party idea! I love how you can browse and usually find something you can use within the first 5 minutes!
I don't know where my super mom creative powers would be if there were no Pinterest! It has made finding new recipes and quick lunch ideas so easy! My life is Pinterest!
I'm a newbie and already addicted! I started to learn how to make hair bows for my daughter. I'm already pinning a variety of things from recipes to body wraps. Great app!
I love how there are so many great ideas of activities that I can do with my children and how there are some many DIY projects that are super cute and inexpensive on there.
Pinterest is honestly one of the most helpful websites on earth! you can find literally anything from how-to videos to hairs styles ideas to workouts! its crazy the things you find on here! its also very addicting just a warning!
I love my Pinterest account! It is amazing for whatever you may be looking for, whether it's recipes, classroom ideas, lesson plans, crafts, interior design, tattoos, art, fashion, Halloween ideas, party ideas, and so much more!
From beauty, to health and fitness, to cooking to everything in between Pinterest has it. I definitely wouldn't be the fashionista or chef I am if it wasn't for Pinterest!
I love having a Pinterest. I think.its a great way for people to share photos, interests, and recipes. Ive found quite a few good ideas for childrens cupcake decorations.
I love this site..it's a very good way to keep track of everything you see that interest you and a great way to look make a shopping list..which I'm always doing that...lol
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos