BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Katie C.
Somerset, WI
This site gets my creative juices flowing! I love it sooooo much! I have found tons of great ideas off of here. I can't believe how quick it caught on, but I'm in love.
Krystal F.
There are so many things on Pinterest! I didn't know how many good recipes, crafts, health related things, or other postings that there actually were. Pinterest is amazing.
Caitlin L.
I was "addicted" for a while, but then I started seeing similar things all the time.
Perhaps when I move out and have my own place and a real job, I will Pinterest more.
Jessica M.
Holts Summit, MO
I love Pinterest, you can find just about anything you are looking for, and organize it into "boards" for you to go back and look through. You can find anything from Holiday ideas to fitness info. There is something for everyone.
Grace L.
Belton , TX
LOVE this place. I could spend hours at this website. Great ideas, although some of the crafts and recipes have not turned out as well as I wanted. Nonetheless, I love it!
Brenda F.
Mount Victory, OH
I love Pinterest! There are so many awesome ideas and things to do. I get started looking at a category and lose track of time lol! I have tried a few ideas and some are much harder that the directions would lead you to believe.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
I love going this site, it's really easy to use and you can find some really interesting ideas for parties, great recipes, and etc. Once you start you just can't stop...lol
Alia M.
This site is my addiction. It keeps all of my ideas together in one place. I love being able to see everything sorted into categories and being able to share with others.
Teresa F.
Lansing, MI
Nothing makes me feel more creative when I'm in a rut than when I log onto Pinterest. There's always something new, always something to inspire. Pinterest, unlike other social media websites, always makes me feel happy and positive.
Carla L.
I loveeee it! Ive been able to plan many bdays with ideas from Pinterest =) I could probably plan out many more crafty/fun events etc with the help of this awesome website
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!