BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nancy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was late to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon but I'm sure glad I did. I have seen more pictures of baby animals since I joined than I would've probably in my entire life.
Paula S.
Texarkana, TX
I can spend hours on Pinterest. I love it. When I need a recipe I go to Pinterest, need a makeup tip...Pinterest, need a fashion tip....Pinterest , need a funny quote....Pinterest, need a decor idea...you guessed it Pinterest. ♥
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
I love Pinterest. It is a way to connect things to people the might not otherwise see. Even my boyfriend uses it to pin things he wants for our future house. Greatest thing ever!
Caitlin L.
I was "addicted" for a while, but then I started seeing similar things all the time.
Perhaps when I move out and have my own place and a real job, I will Pinterest more.
Stephanie P.
I love seeing different DIY ideas, recipes, and other inspiration from this site. I go on multiple times a day just to check out what's new and see what friends are posting
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
I love going this site, it's really easy to use and you can find some really interesting ideas for parties, great recipes, and etc. Once you start you just can't stop...lol
Rocel S.
La Mesa, CA
Pinterest is a great website for looking for new DIY projects or to get ideas for your next project. It's fun to just scroll through pins and adding them to my many boards.
Rodlene B.
You think candy crush is addictive? Well, welcome to Pinterest....where you can pin for hours and hours and not get tired. From dipers to crafts,you name it...they got it!!
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
You can find ideas for ANYTHING on this site. Food, clothes, parties. You name it, and there is a board somewhere for it. For example, my daughter loves Japanese erasers (she's 2 & uses them as play food). There's a board for that!
Deanna J.
Peoria, IL
This is a great place to get ideas for DIY projects, decor, healthy food options, education, etc. I could spend an entire night on there looking at different categories.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!