BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
ashley w.
Phoenix, AZ
A place where you can organize all your favorite, craft idea,recipes,home decor,products, and much much more. it is very addictive and you can find lots of inspiration.
April G.
Clinton, PA
This website is so helpful for anything you could possibly need. Whether it be a new recipe or a new craft. I recommend it to anyone and everyone because it is the bomb.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I love this app. The only problem is that I can get hooked and be looking at stuff forever! I do find it very useful to be able to search things quickly on my phone though!
Crystal R.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to ration the amount of time I spend on Pinterest since I can spend so long on there! I find recipes and crafts and decorations galore!!! Nearly all of our wedding reception decor was from or inspired by this app! Get it!!!!
Amy H.
Reno, NV
My secret obsession! I seriously can't go one whole day without checking out Pinterest. Pin, Pin, Pin...that's my life, until Betty Ford offers a Pinterest support group!
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
I am addicted to Pintrest I use it for everything
Even to help me with my daughters homework
I love the make up boards me hair and all the fun crafts Pintrest is amazing
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
The website that launched a thousands DIY projects. Sadly, no app for windows phone but I adore this website. It's my addiction and my go to for anything creative i need.
Betty S.
Bloomington
This is a great site for business and personal use. I did have to stop using the app. As soon as I downloaded it, straight from the Pinterest site, my account was hacked.
Bethany K.
Madison, GA
I love Pinterest, once I finally figured it out I was hooked. This is the first place I look for a recipe of a little help with a diy project. can't beat it with a stick!
Hannah H.
Okay so I stupidly posted a review of Pinterest on the Instagram review page. I'm cringing. But anyways, I love Pinterest. There are so many neat things to pin/try on there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!