BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Trista F.
I spend far too much time on the Pinterest app! Whether I need a new recipe, craft instructions, outfit ideas, or pretty much anything in between, I can find it on Pinterest!
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Pinterest is great for finding new ideas for all types of projects. I use it all the time to get craft ideas and diy projects. I also like to use it for beauty and hair tips.
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
Pinterest is just am amazing app. I get so many diy projects that i enjoy doing. I also enjoy searching for new recipes. No matter what your looking for Pinterest has it all.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite apps. Its super addicting, you could be on the app for hours and not even notice. They also have a really great food recipes in the links of the pictures.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Pinterest is so great for inspiration for anything! Weddings, new dinner dishes, crafts, gardening, hair and make up. It's so easy to spend hours just browsing. I am addicted.
Jasmine D.
I love Pinterest. It it opens your mind to try new things. I love the DIY stuff it's really fun and creative. My bestfriend and I always pick something to make from this app.
Raven B.
It's a great site for finding inspiration and ideas if you utilize it properly. I actually found out about this site, Swagbucks, and many more useful sights through Pinterest.
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
Can i just say LOVE!! Its the best app out there! you can honestly find anything! I've used it to find yummy recipes! i have used it for my hair and makeup and just to laugh!
Maria A.
New London, OH
Pinterest is a great website/app.! It is great to find ideas for just about anything. Pinterest can be very addicting. It is very easy to lose track of time while pinning ideas.
Joya W.
Perfect online bookmark holder, I use it for everything. Great way to come up with new ideas for projects for little kids or even for cooking! I don't know what I would do with out this website. I constantly am telling people about it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!