BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
I love Pinterest. Almost all of my crafting and hair and home ideas come from this app. It's a daily routine that I get on Pinterest and check new posts and ideas. I'm in love
Nicole S.
Hingham, MA
I love Pinterest! I'm such a crafter, and I love all the new ideas Pinterest provides me with. I also love to look through the tattoo board, as I admire tattoos as an art form
Tara F.
Seymour, IN
This is my favorite app/ website. It has some amazing ideas for dies, recipes, and anything else your looking for. If you think it, you could probably find it on this website.
MOTHER H.
12345
PINTEREST IS AMAZING! There are days where I really do wish I could 'have my Pinterest life' sad to say i know but it's so true. Everything on this app is just wonderful!!!
Raven B.
It's a great site for finding inspiration and ideas if you utilize it properly. I actually found out about this site, Swagbucks, and many more useful sights through Pinterest.
rachel h.
I've been on Pinterest for almost 7 years and I have not lost interest! It has great ideas for home, cooking, fashion, makeup and so much more! It is my go to for inspiration
Liz B.
Pinterest by far is the best invention In website and app history. I can't spend hours and I don't think my meals wouldn't be that amazing if it wasn't for their food category.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I can't say enough about this site I love it because it keeps you active on the site because there are so many things to look at. It's also fun to look at what others like.
Amanda G.
I love love love Pinterest!! I am on that app literally everyday. It is my go to for ideas to decorate my classroom at work, to recipes, and anything I can possibly think of.
Amy H.
Wimauma, FL
Finally able to put everything you like in one place.Brain meet oganization.I can spend hours looking at pins and getting excellent ideas from decorating and new products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!