BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brandy W.
Ironton, OH
This is honestly one of the best websites ever.
I am on it alllllllll day once I get on it.
There's so many great craft, do it yourself, and recipe ideas.
It's wonderful!
Marissa S.
Oxford, MS
Great concept and really organized. I am obsessed with Pinterest. Great for recipes and planning things out ahead of time. Great website for almost anything you need to find.
Valerie H.
Pinterest is amazing. It is such a great way get creative ideas for anything from recipes, interior designs, and holiday decorating. The site is very easy to use and navigate.
Jessie S.
Sanford, FL
Hands down one of my favorite apps! It's just so addicting. If you look at my Pintrest you'd think I'm getting married and am a great cook... If only that was the case. lol!
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Absolutely love Pinterest! Find inspiration from everything, including food, wedding planning, house decorating, diy projects, etc. Pin and save your favorite ideas into easy, fun photo books!
Robin B.
Pinterest is a fantastic service. I love that I can organize all of my links/ideas/projects and keep them categorized so that I can easily find what I am looking for later.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
I thought this was lame when people talked about it. I decided to give it a try. There are so many things on there. Some helpful, some awesome, everything for everyone.
Amanda G.
I love love love Pinterest!! I am on that app literally everyday. It is my go to for ideas to decorate my classroom at work, to recipes, and anything I can possibly think of.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm a Pinterest addicted. There is nothing that I need that I couldn't find on Pinterest these days. From DIY to Recipes, Craft,Home tips, fashion, travel, pets - it's there.
Meghan M.
Pinterest is one of my most used sites! I find fashion inspiration, DIY projects, and fun and easy recipes for any kind of meal. It is very helpful and easy to use! Love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!