BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Best place for DIY projects, activities, home decorating,yard decorating, parenting essentials......literally everything you need. My new source for information with photos.
amanda g.
Littleton, CO
Pinterest has everything that you could imagine! If you are into do it yourself projects to work outs to recipes, they will have something for you. There are tons of ideas on here and simple ways to do them. Check it out for sure!
Whitney S.
Lexington, KY
I use Pinterest everyday, I get on it multiple times a day. It is a great app for everything. I use it if I need a new hair idea, a new workout, or a new recipe to try. If you like to do DIY projects then you will be crazy about Pinterest!
Mackenzie B.
This website has so many helpful decorating tips, do it yourself advice, and new craft ideas. I love everything about it! Except how much time I end up spending on it! Ooops!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Pintrest is the absolute best app to have! I love looking at pictures of cute baby animals, planning meals by looking at recipes, and just browsing all the other amazing pins!
MOTHER H.
12345
PINTEREST IS AMAZING! There are days where I really do wish I could 'have my Pinterest life' sad to say i know but it's so true. Everything on this app is just wonderful!!!
Kiersten M.
Hudson, FL
I jumped on the pintrest bandwagon a little late but I'm totally addicted. Anything you want to know recipes, make up tips or ideas, DIY, etc. It's all in one place. I love that I can save stuff so I always have it in one of my boards!
Alissa B.
Pinterest is the a great app to find new ways to decorate your place. It has such unique and cute ideas that you will spend hours just scrolling through looking at everything.
Robin B.
Pinterest is a fantastic service. I love that I can organize all of my links/ideas/projects and keep them categorized so that I can easily find what I am looking for later.
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR
I LOVE PINTEREST!!! I use it everyday, I get tons of ideas for my classroom lesson plans, & ideas for my fairytale wedding! It also fun to try all the recipes and crafts. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!