BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Absolutely love Pinterest! Find inspiration from everything, including food, wedding planning, house decorating, diy projects, etc. Pin and save your favorite ideas into easy, fun photo books!
Jessie S.
Sanford, FL
Hands down one of my favorite apps! It's just so addicting. If you look at my Pintrest you'd think I'm getting married and am a great cook... If only that was the case. lol!
amanda g.
Littleton, CO
Pinterest has everything that you could imagine! If you are into do it yourself projects to work outs to recipes, they will have something for you. There are tons of ideas on here and simple ways to do them. Check it out for sure!
Ann Y.
I can't believe all the cool things I find on Pinterest! I find a lot of my makeup and hair ideas from there and it's fabulous. There are also DIY things are also really cool.
Marissa S.
Oxford, MS
Great concept and really organized. I am obsessed with Pinterest. Great for recipes and planning things out ahead of time. Great website for almost anything you need to find.
Keeosha H.
Grants Pass, OR
This site gives me ideas for fashion, food, decorating on a budget, and it's great for when you have nothing to do like when you're sitting in the doctors office or something.
Alissa B.
Pinterest is the a great app to find new ways to decorate your place. It has such unique and cute ideas that you will spend hours just scrolling through looking at everything.
Bre B.
Jerome , ID
Wow, this has got to be the most talked about site on FB! Everybody is obsessed.. well most of them are women!!! So addicting and people post some of the most amazing ideas!
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
Obviously everyone's go-to obsession. So awesome to see all my favorite inspiration posts in one place. I love scrolling through forever and forever. So inspiring and motivating!
Lacey R.
Edwardsville, IL
Love this site and all of the creativity radiating from it!!! Would love to see a store!!!! I have done countless projects saved tons of time and money on alternative ideas hacks etc the husband even stalk Pinterest for diy projects!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!