BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Claudia P.
Clarence, NY
I Love Pinterest, I am addicted to it. I have an account, the app and it is the first thing I go to on my computer! They are many things you can find on Pinterest, DIY projects, funny pictures, hair and beauty tips, and so much more!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
I have an addiction to this app just as so many of us do! i love getting recipes on there and the crafts oh em gee....amazinggg craft ideas. there is something for everyone
Jennifer H.
This site is an incredible resource for all things DIY and crafts! You can add your own personal projects or simply link your favorites!Don't go on unless you have some time!
Nicole S.
Hingham, MA
I love Pinterest! I'm such a crafter, and I love all the new ideas Pinterest provides me with. I also love to look through the tattoo board, as I admire tattoos as an art form
Brittany W.
You can find pretty much anything and everything on here, from what to wear how to wear it, what's hot what's not and the list goes on. I love the D.I.Ys the MOST! Definantly a recommend this app! Exspecially to all my fashionistas (:
Whitney S.
Lexington, KY
I use Pinterest everyday, I get on it multiple times a day. It is a great app for everything. I use it if I need a new hair idea, a new workout, or a new recipe to try. If you like to do DIY projects then you will be crazy about Pinterest!
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
I love pintrest for a lot of reasons. I like to look at workout ideas and get inspiration, I like to look up recipies and get fashion ideas as well. I like that it changes frequently and there are endless things to look at and browse.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I can't say enough about this site I love it because it keeps you active on the site because there are so many things to look at. It's also fun to look at what others like.
Jenna W.
Smyrna, TN
I love to use Pinterest for finding tons of decorating ideas. It is like a never ending magazine of ideas. Also I believe anyone with any decorating style could find ideas.
Crismeldy M.
Westfield , MA
Very efficient , I use this app almost every day it helps me not only get my outfits together but also helps me plan events and come up with door tag ideas for my residents.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!