BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best websites to have ever been created. I love the fact it is so easy to look things up, get ideas and organized them so you have later access to them.
Deidre T.
Grand Bay, AL
Pinterest is the best thing ever! So addictive. And so informative. So many ideas. I constantly catch myself starting conversations with,"so I saw this thing on Pinterest".
Valerie J.
I love Pinterest! I am addicted to pinning things. It's perfect for someone as obsessive as I am. I can pin every thing I love or every recipe I want to make someday. So fun.
Jessica M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this site! soo many awesome ideas, easy to use and totally addicting :) it also lets you share your pins w friends and family so they know what u like and vice versa.
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
You can find just about anything you can imagine on Pinterest. I use it to find recipes, beauty tips, makeup tricks, and DIY projects. I could easily spend hours on this site!
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL
Whoever came up with Pinterest, let me just take a moment to show my gratitude. I know, a little over the top, but i am literally on Pinterest daily. Can't get enough of it :)
April H.
Talbott, TN
I absolutely have fallen in love with Pinterest! Why didn't they think of this web-site sooner? When ever I need to find something that google can't find I go to Pinterest!
Amy H.
Wimauma, FL
Finally able to put everything you like in one place.Brain meet oganization.I can spend hours looking at pins and getting excellent ideas from decorating and new products.
Hannah G.
Brentwood, TN
I adore Pinterest. I use it all of the time weather I'm just browsing or looking for something specific. It has great ideas for everything! I am addicted to Pinterest. There are so many fun and cute things to make, buy, learn, and see.
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
I use Pinterest for everything new ideas for food, planing parties new hair styles even tattoo ideas, I planned a lot of my wedding an daughters first birthday using Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!