BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Chelsea S.
Lawndale, CA
This website is addictive, please visit it ASAP. A cool new feature are the sites 'secret' boards... take advantage of them if you don't have time to look at a site, but still want to pin it.
Charley I.
Beverly Road, Hull
Pinterest is simply one of the best sites on the web out there for ideas at the moment. Hair, beauty, home decor, fashion, you name it - they've got it! I'd highly recommend!
vanessa s.
My favorite website by all means! u can see so many different blogs. pin them and have them all organized. You can see it all from fall trendy styles to home decorating tips.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PINTEREST THERE ARE SO MANY CREATIVE GREAT EASY DECORATION SUGGESTIONS AND SEVERAL OF THE PINS WILL WALK YOU THROUGH STEP BY STEP TO GET IT DONE LOVE IT!!!
Veronica R.
Atlanta, GA
Pinterest is a great way for me to share and save decoration/DIY ideas, articles about health/fitness, and provides a new platform to share information about my profession.
Beatriz R.
Once you start pinning, you can't stop! You just want to stay pinning and pinning because the images you find and share there are really inspiring for anything you love to do.
Jasmine B.
Wahiawa, HI
Pinterest is the guide to everything and anything from online sites to how-to's to inspiration to quotes to recommendations to just about anything. Warning: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE
Chrystal A.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I like Pinterest because it fun to pass the time and it gives me ideas like on home and beauty tips I love the way things are much easier and faster ways of this app. Love ❤
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
I found an amazing recipe on there and everyone keeps asking me for it! It is the easiest thing to make. Check it out it is quick easy desserts. Easy cheesecake AMAZING!
Khadijah D.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this app u can follow anyone according to what u like.Pinterest is an app to show people what u love and stuff u have in common. I recommend this app its easy and fun
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!