Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This website is addicting. But a good kind of addicting! You can find recipies, crafts, and ideas on just about anything. You can create different boards to help you organize your inspirations. I learn or see something new every time!
I Love Pinterest, I am addicted to it. I have an account, the app and it is the first thing I go to on my computer! They are many things you can find on Pinterest, DIY projects, funny pictures, hair and beauty tips, and so much more!
I honestly feel as if Pinterest is better than the world wide web. I can spend hours and hours pinning things, however I don't follow through well. But I absolutely love it!
Pinterest is the only reason I made it through 7 weeks of bed rest while I was pregnant. And it's probably the only reason we eat, because I love finding new recipes to try.
Let's just say a lot of the decorations ideas around my apartment I get from it his app.. Everything from DIY to the latest trends tips and how to's... Love love love pinning
What is better than a free site with inspiration, decorating ideas, clothing I dream about, recipes that make my mouth water and much more? Nothing? You guessed correctly.
When I first joined Pinterest I wasn't wowed. Now I'm in love and can't imagine life without Pinterest. I have made so many wonderful dinners and crafts thanks to this site.
It has everything in one spot!! You can find a recipe for Dinner, how to get a stain out of the couch, Wedding Planning, Birthday planning, kids crafts and so on. It's like Google but with explanations and ideas right there for you!!
I go on this site a few time a day for hours I mean the stuff in here is so informational and interesting and it calls my name!! Diys and beauty are definitely my Holy grill
I love Pinterest it is a wonderful site where you can find about anything you can think of, I say I am going to get on for a minute then next thing I know an hour has passed.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos