BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Ashley S.
West Augusta, VA
This website is addicting. But a good kind of addicting! You can find recipies, crafts, and ideas on just about anything. You can create different boards to help you organize your inspirations. I learn or see something new every time!
Claudia P.
Clarence, NY
I Love Pinterest, I am addicted to it. I have an account, the app and it is the first thing I go to on my computer! They are many things you can find on Pinterest, DIY projects, funny pictures, hair and beauty tips, and so much more!
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I honestly feel as if Pinterest is better than the world wide web. I can spend hours and hours pinning things, however I don't follow through well. But I absolutely love it!
Caitlyn B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pinterest is the only reason I made it through 7 weeks of bed rest while I was pregnant. And it's probably the only reason we eat, because I love finding new recipes to try.
Yaselis G.
Milton, MA
Let's just say a lot of the decorations ideas around my apartment I get from it his app.. Everything from DIY to the latest trends tips and how to's... Love love love pinning
Tiffany B.
Lexington, KY
What is better than a free site with inspiration, decorating ideas, clothing I dream about, recipes that make my mouth water and much more? Nothing? You guessed correctly.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
When I first joined Pinterest I wasn't wowed. Now I'm in love and can't imagine life without Pinterest. I have made so many wonderful dinners and crafts thanks to this site.
Sara S.
It has everything in one spot!! You can find a recipe for Dinner, how to get a stain out of the couch, Wedding Planning, Birthday planning, kids crafts and so on. It's like Google but with explanations and ideas right there for you!!
Andrea I.
Anchorage, AK
I go on this site a few time a day for hours I mean the stuff in here is so informational and interesting and it calls my name!! Diys and beauty are definitely my Holy grill
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
I love Pinterest it is a wonderful site where you can find about anything you can think of, I say I am going to get on for a minute then next thing I know an hour has passed.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!