BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Brittany W.
You can find pretty much anything and everything on here, from what to wear how to wear it, what's hot what's not and the list goes on. I love the D.I.Ys the MOST! Definantly a recommend this app! Exspecially to all my fashionistas (:
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I signed up for Pintrist years ago, after putting house in i still cant figurenit out. I feel like its very completed to figure out and I don't see the point of the website.
Jenna W.
Smyrna, TN
I love to use Pinterest for finding tons of decorating ideas. It is like a never ending magazine of ideas. Also I believe anyone with any decorating style could find ideas.
S D.
Pineterest is is such a diverse site. From cooking to camping to training your dog, you can find out how to make the table setting look fantastic! I love looking for new nail polish ideas and seeing new makeup trends coming through.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
I love pintrest for a lot of reasons. I like to look at workout ideas and get inspiration, I like to look up recipies and get fashion ideas as well. I like that it changes frequently and there are endless things to look at and browse.
Debra M.
South Euclid, OH
Pinterest is amazing! I get so many ideas for all areas of my life and even get to indulge in a few guilty pleasures. I have recommended it to all of my friends and family.
Charley I.
Beverly Road, Hull
Pinterest is simply one of the best sites on the web out there for ideas at the moment. Hair, beauty, home decor, fashion, you name it - they've got it! I'd highly recommend!
Jessica K.
I stay on here for HOURS! I start on one thing and some how or another end up on something that is the complete polar opposite of what I initially got on there to look for :)
Deidre T.
Grand Bay, AL
Pinterest is the best thing ever! So addictive. And so informative. So many ideas. I constantly catch myself starting conversations with,"so I saw this thing on Pinterest".
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I honestly feel as if Pinterest is better than the world wide web. I can spend hours and hours pinning things, however I don't follow through well. But I absolutely love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!