BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda S.
Bloomington, CA
The absolute go to for just about anything. It has how tos and is user friendly. You can customize with your own boards and share ideas and products with friends and followers.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
You can find any and everything on this site! It is so addicting but so worth it! Great for people like me who lack that creative gene. This cam teach you anything at anytime.
dyana d.
Franklin, IN
Such an amazing site! I didn't realize how crafty I could be until Pinterest came along to give me ideas! I just finished making a fathers day gift today. Thank you Pinterest!
April Y.
I LOVE Pintrest. It is my go to for everything! Need hair ideas? Pintrest! Need party ideas? Pintrest! How did I ever make decisions or do things creatively before Pintrest?!?!
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I just joined the pin this month. So far ive had a great experience. I didn't know it was so much information on that cite. Ive found recepies and restaurants i like this cite.
Tori W.
Oh. em. gee.
I think my favorite thing to do on Pintrest is type in an artical of clothing I already own like "green blouse" and then see outfits that have been created with that piece. It helps me keep my wardrobe constantly changing.
Lauren M.
Hanover, PA
I like looking at a myriad of things on Pinterest. From hair styles to makeup looks I've found lots of great ideas on Pinterest and will continue to use it as a great resource.
Jessica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I look on Pinterest for just about everything, recipes, hairstyles, fashion and home decor. It's a great way to pass the time and get ideas for anything you could possibly need
Ana R.
Riverside, CA
I love Pinterest i can spend hours on it it has everything you can think of give me great ideas especially the diy theres also great recipes and workout ideas that i can use everyday also great ideas to use with my son i love Pinterest
Amanda S.
Waycross, GA
Obsessed. Okay, more like...I can't go 2 days without logging in and finding SOMETHING! We've tried to many awesome things from there!
I don't see how I've lived without it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!