BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
kailin b.
Anderson, IN
I'm one to look up new fashion ideas and beauty tips, along with new exercises. Pinterest is my go tp place for everything. If I get bored, its the place I go. It works wonders and has many different things to look at. I love Pinterest!
Emily C.
I love this app ! I find everything I need on it! I've used it for years, downside to t is some. Of the links that you pin go to websites and other stuff that doesn't have anything to do with it . But all in all I love it for DIYs .
SANDRA B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ilove Pinterest! I spend all of my free time pinning things to my boards! My favorite things to pin are fitness, fashion, home decor , and DIY. I love Pinterest but it can be addictive! Lol
Dani B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Pinterest! I am still learning how to do things on here, but I love all the meals I can get with just a search and crafts that I can do. So much fun exploring new ideas
dyana d.
Franklin, IN
Such an amazing site! I didn't realize how crafty I could be until Pinterest came along to give me ideas! I just finished making a fathers day gift today. Thank you Pinterest!
Lianna V.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
I love Pinterest and can spend hours on it. It's always my go to place to get inspiration for projects and ideas for recipes and more. I always find myself telling people to visit the site and explore because I know it won't disappoint.
Sheena T.
White House, TN
I love Pinterest. It gives me sooooo many ideas on how to make life that much better! I enjoy trying recipes, beauty tips and DIY projects! its always a blast trying new things!
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
I am in love with Pinterest. I have found so many creative ideas on this website. There are ideas from recipes to gift ideas. As a teacher, I have found great classroom ideas.
Ana R.
Riverside, CA
I love Pinterest i can spend hours on it it has everything you can think of give me great ideas especially the diy theres also great recipes and workout ideas that i can use everyday also great ideas to use with my son i love Pinterest
Kirsten M.
Ty Ty, GA
I love Pinterest! The categories are so unique and fun to just browse through at any time of the day. I love how it changes all the time and allows you to customize your boards!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!