4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I think Pinterest is one of the coolest things I've ever encountered on the internet. It has everything i could imagine, inspiration in all areas imaginable. I love it so much!
One of my very favorite, top visited sites. You can find anything here from recipes, to funnies, to exercise routines. There is something for everyone. It is a little hard to get the hang of at first, but once you do, you will be hooked.
Pinterest is the crafty woman's crack. This site is both amazingly helpful and addictive. From cleaning my kitchen to organizing my bracelets this site has been beyond helpful.
Your window to find anything you've ever wanted. Recipes, clothing inspiration, party planning ideas, quotes, tattoos, remodeling diys, EVERYTHING. Just a click and search away.
Pinterest is my favorite social media site. I don't know how I could live without it. I use it instead of Google now whenever I need to search for recipes, craft patterns, etc.
Pinterest is amazing! I love that I can save things all on one site to look back at when I need it. I will say this, I have pinned tons of recipes but only made a few of them.
Pinterest is my go to when I need to find beauty tips, home decor, food ideas, or anything you can think of. You are sure to find anything on their and some good ideas to "pin"
Pinterest gives you so many options on dyi and home ideas. I love looking on there for each items based on what i want to do in my home. I couldn't be any happier being on the site.
I love being able to browse different categories to get ideas on anything from nail designs to hair cuts, etc. If you need to find something it's probably already been pinned =D
I love Pinterest. You really can find a how to on anything. I love looking up recipes, fashion, home décor and even gardening ideas. Its so easy for my to spend hours on there.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos