BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
I think Pinterest is one of the coolest things I've ever encountered on the internet. It has everything i could imagine, inspiration in all areas imaginable. I love it so much!
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
One of my very favorite, top visited sites. You can find anything here from recipes, to funnies, to exercise routines. There is something for everyone. It is a little hard to get the hang of at first, but once you do, you will be hooked.
Caitlin J.
Nashville, TN
Pinterest is the crafty woman's crack. This site is both amazingly helpful and addictive. From cleaning my kitchen to organizing my bracelets this site has been beyond helpful.
Alexis K.
Your window to find anything you've ever wanted. Recipes, clothing inspiration, party planning ideas, quotes, tattoos, remodeling diys, EVERYTHING. Just a click and search away.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Pinterest is my favorite social media site. I don't know how I could live without it. I use it instead of Google now whenever I need to search for recipes, craft patterns, etc.
Kristen P.
Pinterest is amazing! I love that I can save things all on one site to look back at when I need it. I will say this, I have pinned tons of recipes but only made a few of them.
Tina L.
Gastonia, Nc
Pinterest is my go to when I need to find beauty tips, home decor, food ideas, or anything you can think of. You are sure to find anything on their and some good ideas to "pin"
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
Pinterest gives you so many options on dyi and home ideas. I love looking on there for each items based on what i want to do in my home. I couldn't be any happier being on the site.
Marie S.
I love being able to browse different categories to get ideas on anything from nail designs to hair cuts, etc. If you need to find something it's probably already been pinned =D
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love Pinterest. You really can find a how to on anything. I love looking up recipes, fashion, home décor and even gardening ideas. Its so easy for my to spend hours on there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!