BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany S.
Kenner, LA
I absolutely love Pinterest! I have found so many sources of inspiration for decorating our apartment, while maximizing space, as well as yummy recipes & pretty nail designs. I would recommend this for any crafty, creative person I know!
Amanda B.
Nottingham, MD
Pinterest is really the best! I use it for inspiration and ideas for everything! Teaching materials and ideas, home decor, recipes, workouts, clothes etc. I could go on and on.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
So addicted! I use this on all my devices. Any time i am shopping around for inspiration, this is my go-to side. It's great for finding everything from fashion ideas to recipes.
Maddy W.
Pinterset is great for decorating ideas, DIY's, beauty, fashion, career, college, and basically all life tips. A great platform for finding anything and making your life easier!
Kristen G.
Plano, TX
I'm am constantly on here. Gives me great ideas for crafts, activities, and more! Mainly i use it for recipes. But if you can't find it on Pinterest than it doesn't exist. Lol
Giselle M.
Gastonia , NC
I love this social media site for finding inspiration for future crafts, gift ideas, and planning my own organization projects. This is a great site for anyone who wants to learn how to do any kind of craft or wants tips for organizing.
Heather P.
I LOVE pintrest! I probably spend way too much of my day on this app but it's totally worth it! I always find the best stuff to make on there and actually do something with it!
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love Pinterest because it is a visual search engine! I have created pin boards for every area of interest I have, from crocheting and knitting to diy projects and fashion.
Rachel S.
I love being able to use Pinterest for trying out new recipes for particular events and also finding new ideas for crafts for the holidays. I even use it to find new hair styles to try when it comes time for me to get my hair cut and all.
Kelli B.
Lancaster, PA
Simply put Pinterest is the go to site for ANYTHING! From wedding planning, TONS of recipes, crafts, fashion styles, cleaning supplies, homemade product ideas and so much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!