BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shamira D.
Pintrest is amazing! It is like everything under one roof. I have found so many easy recipes as well as beauty tips and diy stuff. It makes the creative side of your mind very happy!
Yaritza A.
Roma, TX
I will usually be on the DIY&Crafts category. It's great when looking for a quick DIY on anything really. I also use it to search for recipes. It's a great app and easy to use!
Summer B.
I love to go on Pinterest. I share recipes. I am learning a lot about makeup! New innovative products. Party planning and more. You can now send messages too! Egg nog pancakes
Londa H.
Hartford, ct
Pinterest is a great site to gain inspiration and ideas, easily being able to gather them in one place for the next big project you have planned. I would just caution anyone using the site to read through the TOS and disclosure carefully.
Jill P.
Newnan, GA
The best app for finding ideas related to decorating, cooking, hair and nail styles. Allows you to organize your ideas on boards that you designs, so no more searching for that great recipe you made 6 months ago, because you pinned it!
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This website is amazing, seriously. You can get ideas for fashion, food, anything really. I love browsing through and just looking at all the cool things you could make or get!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't know what we did before Pinterest. I love how I can find ideas for anything and everything. Held a friends' baby shower recently and found some great games in Pinterest!
Barbara Z.
Mckinney, TX
Pinterest is amazing. I use it for recipes, decor ideas, crocheting,
stained glass, how to's and on and on. Yesterday at my hair dresser,
I was told you can also find tips on whitening teeth and bags under your
eyes. It never ending.
Cristina V.
My favorite website ever!! So many neat ideas for holidays and birthdays and gifts and wedding ideas! Makes me so happy! Only problem is I can never get off this website... Lol
Sonomi J.
I use Pinterest to keep favorite sites, recipes, baby stuff and holiday ideas. I can find exactly what I am looking for through Pinterest and also it gives me ideas. I love how they have pictures so it's easy to see. This is the best app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!