BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Amanda B.
Nottingham, MD
Pinterest is really the best! I use it for inspiration and ideas for everything! Teaching materials and ideas, home decor, recipes, workouts, clothes etc. I could go on and on.
Samantha A.
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely love Pinterest, but who doesn't. If you need to find out how to do anything, you can look it up on here. Find out how to make anything, find new product and where to buy them. I like sorting my items so i can keep up with it.
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This website is amazing, seriously. You can get ideas for fashion, food, anything really. I love browsing through and just looking at all the cool things you could make or get!
Meredith D.
Doylestown, OH
I love pintrest, it is as quick or as long of a process as you want it to be! I can jump on for a quick idea for dinner, or sit around and feel nostalgic about toys I used to play with. This really can adapt for your needs and lifestyle.
Yaritza A.
Roma, TX
I will usually be on the DIY&Crafts category. It's great when looking for a quick DIY on anything really. I also use it to search for recipes. It's a great app and easy to use!
isabel c.
West Jordan, UT
I use Pinterest ALL the time i get really good ideas in every subject and i like the fact that i can save the idea i fell in love with to a board so my followers or other people can see what i pin. i am on here at least 2-3 times a day
Sonomi J.
I use Pinterest to keep favorite sites, recipes, baby stuff and holiday ideas. I can find exactly what I am looking for through Pinterest and also it gives me ideas. I love how they have pictures so it's easy to see. This is the best app.
kailin b.
Anderson, IN
I'm one to look up new fashion ideas and beauty tips, along with new exercises. Pinterest is my go tp place for everything. If I get bored, its the place I go. It works wonders and has many different things to look at. I love Pinterest!
Giselle M.
Gastonia , NC
I love this social media site for finding inspiration for future crafts, gift ideas, and planning my own organization projects. This is a great site for anyone who wants to learn how to do any kind of craft or wants tips for organizing.
Mary B.
Pinterest is the best thing to come to the internet. I get recipes, fashion tips, makeup tips, and decorating tips all from an easy to use site. Pinterest is worth checking out!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!