BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Hayley c.
Wabash, IN
Love it! Its wonderful, ive learnt so many different things. Its not just for arts & crafts. It teaches you new recipes, cooking & cleaning methods & tons of life tips & trick.
Marisa S.
I AM ADDICTED TO PINTEREST! It is one of the best things ever for creative people. It is like a never ending bulletin board! Whether you use it to keep track of all you craft ideas or just look at funny pictures it has a lot for everyone.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Anything you need to get inspiration on, hairstyles, painting, DIY's, recipes, you can find ideas on Pinterst and compile them in a board, it's great for the creative person :)
Tina L.
Gastonia, Nc
Pinterest is my go to when I need to find beauty tips, home decor, food ideas, or anything you can think of. You are sure to find anything on their and some good ideas to "pin"
Sarah W.
North Reading, MA
I love Pinterest! It is so addicting and educational at the same time! I learn so many cool tricks that I would have never thought about on myself! I have found many new favorite recipes that I would have never found without Pinterest!
Kristina L.
Pinterest has everything, from wedding ideas, to craft projects, to recipes. It is the best place for party planning ideas including finding the perfect recipe for food or drinks.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I to look at new thing and see if i can try stuff out. i always get new ideas for birthdays partys all the time are changing my room up too that what i love to do it really fun
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Umm......I may be a little obsessed with this app. I absolutely love it! I use it to search fashion, beauty, fitness, diy projects, etc. The options are endless! Never gets old!
Briana
Roseville, CA
It has things for everyone thats if you like cars, fasion, tips and tricks, makeup, hair, etc. I love it and it's definantly addictive! I love how everyone is helping eachother
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Pinterest is my favorite social media site. I don't know how I could live without it. I use it instead of Google now whenever I need to search for recipes, craft patterns, etc.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!