4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I don't use Printerest as much but i do love it specially for my kids projects that they have from school, or for recipes as well as gifting ideas! Lots of new ideas and options!
Seriously love love love penterest! I've found so many cool things on there, from DIY to baby clothes to wedding ideas to make up tutorials! One of my all time favorite apps!!!
Pinterest has the answer for almost everything from finding the perfect quote to display on your social media wall to finding a great recipe for dinner and building a bed even.
Pinterest is the crafty woman's crack. This site is both amazingly helpful and addictive. From cleaning my kitchen to organizing my bracelets this site has been beyond helpful.
The best way to find your answers or get inspiration is visually vs. having to read articles. Pinterest has made getting information and inspiration so much easier and faster.
Pinterest is a great time waster. I feel like it makes me envious though. I am always wanting something I know I can't afford or lowering my self esteem. But besides that I am obsessed with it. I wish it was easier to shop via Pinterest.
I love Pinterest so many great ideas and things to inspire me! Anything from makeup ideas braiding styles to recipes crafts or even home décor. I enjoy looking at all there is!
Pinterest is my go to when I need to find beauty tips, home decor, food ideas, or anything you can think of. You are sure to find anything on their and some good ideas to "pin"
Pinterest I use multiple times a day I love getting new ideas for absolutely everything that I can think of like DIY projects and new recipes that I want to try I love this site
I AM ADDICTED TO PINTEREST! It is one of the best things ever for creative people. It is like a never ending bulletin board! Whether you use it to keep track of all you craft ideas or just look at funny pictures it has a lot for everyone.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos