BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Maddy W.
Pinterset is great for decorating ideas, DIY's, beauty, fashion, career, college, and basically all life tips. A great platform for finding anything and making your life easier!
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
So addicted! I use this on all my devices. Any time i am shopping around for inspiration, this is my go-to side. It's great for finding everything from fashion ideas to recipes.
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
I'm not the most creative person, So Pinterest makes my life a whole lot easier! I'm able to find gift ideas, tattoo ideas, and healthy meal ideas all with a touch of a button!
Summer B.
I love to go on Pinterest. I share recipes. I am learning a lot about makeup! New innovative products. Party planning and more. You can now send messages too! Egg nog pancakes
Barbara Z.
Mckinney, TX
Pinterest is amazing. I use it for recipes, decor ideas, crocheting,
stained glass, how to's and on and on. Yesterday at my hair dresser,
I was told you can also find tips on whitening teeth and bags under your
eyes. It never ending.
Shamira D.
Pintrest is amazing! It is like everything under one roof. I have found so many easy recipes as well as beauty tips and diy stuff. It makes the creative side of your mind very happy!
Yaritzy S.
Ventnor City, NJ
I love love Pinterest. It's the greatest allows you to create boards and pin stuff to check it out later. Offers new ideas and recipes. I love looking for new recipes on there.
Karlie R.
San Dimas, CA
I probably couldn't live without Pinterest! if you don't have one, you're missing out! Everything you could possible need is on this site! Recipes, style icons, DIYs, design ideas, just everything! BEST thing ever! I'm on it constantly!
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This website is amazing, seriously. You can get ideas for fashion, food, anything really. I love browsing through and just looking at all the cool things you could make or get!
Nicole B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love being on Pinterest, here are some many things for all ages from hound to old.i get all my design ideas, new DIY project and fun food receptors my kids love. It is a great app, and I encourage you to try it out, if you haven't yet.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!