BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
I love love love this app. i can be on it ALL day. i love finding new recipes to cook and bake. their DIY section is amazing. really great and useful app to have on your phone.
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD
I am in love with Pinterest... It's like a to-do list, planner, what's hot list, tending now! On top of pinning whatever you want you can repins stuff, even have secret boards.
Sarah W.
North Reading, MA
I love Pinterest! It is so addicting and educational at the same time! I learn so many cool tricks that I would have never thought about on myself! I have found many new favorite recipes that I would have never found without Pinterest!
Alana W.
Gulfport , FL
BEST site ever!! I have literally become a gourmet cook, gardener, outfit putting together extraordinaire, comedian, crafter and expert advice giver thanks to this site!! I have well over 1000 things pinned and pin new things every day!
Asha S.
Pinterest has everything! I absolutely LOVE this app. It is my go to app for EVERYTHING!! The recipes, DIY, and workout pins are my favorite! I recommend downloading Pinterest!
Barbara J.
Philadelphia, PA
So addicting!! Especially now that I know how to use it. In the past I didn't understand how to get the full article of the post but ever since I learned I have been addicted!
Jacqueline K.
La Mesa, CA
Pinterest is soo fun, and addicting, and actually really helpful to life. I use it to plan out outfits that i may wear the next day. You could plan a whole event using Pinterest
Chloe S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love Pintrest because it appeals to so many people. The site has helpful DIY's, clothing items, room decorations fun crafts etc. It helps you make fun things when your bored and give you a boost of inspiration for your next big project.
Heather F.
New Palestine, IN
An amazing place to find inspiration for every aspect of your life. From recipes and workouts to fashion and tutorials on diy projects, there is really something for everyone.
Lauren H.
Pittsburg , CA
I love going to Pinterest to get ideas and inspiration on everything from decorating, party planning, makeup, to traveling and money saving ideas it has something for everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!