BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
I can spend all day on Pinterest! It's so easy to use and navigate. I take a lot of pride in my pin boards. The way the site is set up is fantastic; images are easily seen and searches are easily found. I wish everyone was on Pinterest !
Berline B.
I LOVE this app! My strongest addiction till this date! Learned so many things from Pinterest. I refer all my friends to it. My greatest recipes, my crazy ideas, my lifestyle changes, all came from Pinterest! Take any other app away from me, just don't take away my precious Pinterest 😩
Jamie R.
Fulshear, TX
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard/bulletin board where you can "pin" images onto a specific virtual bulletin board to revisit later. For example, you see a picture of some ooey gooey brownies and you KNOW your son's baseball team is going to gooble them up... SO, you "pin" the image to your "Sweets" bulletin board. Now, it's saved there for you to come back later and grab the recipe (by clicking on the image, it will take you to the website where the recipe is located.) HOWEVER, sometimes those links are dead-end... I recommend clicking on the images prior to pinning otherwise, you do get a little frustrated when your link doesn't work and you REALLY want those brownies! ;) The pro to this con however is that most of the time, you can eventually find the link that works by searching keywords and finding a different pin with the working link.
I use Pinterest specifically for recipes, workouts, classroom ideas, home projects (like re-finishing desks <-- my next Pinterest project), and motivational quotes (for my classroom).
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this app. It has great recepies, DIYs, gives you great ideas on how to do your hair, makeup. If you want to remodel any room in your house, this is the go to app. It' great!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this app! You can find everything from easy meals to feed the family to false nails. It helped me find healthier meals to eat on my journey to lose a couple of pounds.
Ruby N.
This app is helping me a lot. Reasons being the DYI, the stories you can read (blogs) to get information on. The motivational post. Really recommend to download this app
Haley A.
Matawan, NJ
Whenever I need inspiration, Pinterest is there to save the day. From recipes, DIY tutorials, tattoo ideas, home decor, fashion, etc. I have found some great sites and blogs through Pinterest that I wouldn't know about today.
Lindsey K.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am a very visual person, who is also artistic so pinterest is an app that is perfect for someone like me. I can keep my ideas organized, and share them with my friends.
Carissa F.
By far one of the best sites I've used due to its organization and simplicity! I love the little picture grabber that saves as a link in your bookmarks menu.

One of the best features is the ability to create numerous boards for various themes or occasions. Using it, I can have my generic boards for inspiration or ideas when I need it, but I can also create ones specific for ideas or plans for decorating a room, or designing a set of outfits for a season I want to buy for my wardrobe.

Another thing I really appreciate is the way the pictures each distribute themselves into column based on when they were posted, but also by length that the picture takes up. I also love that the latest version actually has a scroll feature so it is possible to easily see the pictures that are really long rather than try to squint.

Probably not even necessary to comment on is the absolute best feature of the site: the ability to simply click on the picture and have it whisk you away to the original site where it was shown.
Mia R.
I like Pinterest, I do. But whenever I see something I like, it gets difficult for me to click on it because it takes me to an entire different site which is frustrating.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!