BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mishell C.
I love this website its like another weheartit or you know blog you can see all types of pictures. food ideas, outfit ideas, jokes, art i love looking up party ideas, and crafts.
Morgan S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pinterest is probably one of my favorite websites to go to. You can find so many ideas for about anything. And one of my favorites things to look up on Pinterest is food recipes.
Amanda F.
So fun! And its great to see what other people pin and share. There are amazing things in every category. It also helps me keep track of things I want to keep around and organized
Breana H.
Great Falls, MT
I love this app. it's great for hairstyles, DIY's, and so much more. some of the things on there seem a bit too complicated for myself to do but for others it might be a breeze.
Nicole K.
Keenesburg, CO
I am in loooove with pintrest. I use it everyday like multiple times a day. You can find all kinds of goodies on pintrest. I use it mainly for finding really yummy recipes. I also like it for all he diy projects. They are cheap and simple.
mandi m.
River Grove, IL
Great app! I am addicted! You pin things (like a bookmark) that you like or that you want to try, and it saves it for you by category. Lots of great ideas from others who have similar intrests. Search what you want and let the pinning begin!
Nikauly B.
Me gusta mucho, es una red social muy divertida y entretenida donde podemos ver de todo me encanta pinteres y tengo mucho ya usándolo y más ahora para compartir lo de influenster
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really can't say how fun, and exciting Pinterest is. I love looking up new trendy clothes, outfit ideas, diy projects, recipes, travel destinations, etc... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany P.
Pinterest is THE most amazing app/ website that has ever been invented. It's helpful in more ways than one. It's the best place to look for new ideas and tips for anything and everything you could possibly think of. I'm in love with Pinterest!
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Pinterest is such a great organizational app! This app allow interactiveness with the consumer and the company and allows people to make wish lists and want lists. I love love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!