BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Shelby B.
Pinterest is the love of my life. I can find whatever I want on it. Aesthetics, fashion, beauty. I mostly use pinterest for DIYs for tshirts. I find such creative things on there.
Morgan S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pinterest is probably one of my favorite websites to go to. You can find so many ideas for about anything. And one of my favorites things to look up on Pinterest is food recipes.
Meagan L.
New Bedford, MA
I find all of my recipes on Pinterest! I have made my grocery list soley from things I found on it. I also love the humor section. The mobile app is also excellent for on the go!
Amanda F.
So fun! And its great to see what other people pin and share. There are amazing things in every category. It also helps me keep track of things I want to keep around and organized
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. I will go on there to find one recipe and next thing I know its three hours later and I'm redecorating my house. So entertaining and informative.
Stephanie R.
Its amazing you get amazing idea for parties, wedding, Halloween costumes, baking and cooking recipes, nail designs, fashion trends. etc the list is endless LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
Stephanie C.
If you don't live Pinterest you have issues! Lol totally kidding' beSt app! Besides influenster to have in your phone!! Lots if d.i.y definitely will keep your little ones busy!
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
Best "bookmark" place on the web. It keeps all of your future wants, diy projects, recipes and inspiration ideas right where you can access them quickly. Very inspirational site.
Jackie C.
It doesn't get better than Pinterest! I use to for recipes, projects, party inspiration, and so much more!! I don't know what I ever did before Pinterest; however, I do know, my cooking, projects, and everything else is better because of it!
Kristen R.
I love Pinterest. Every week, I find myself trying out a new recipe or engaging in a DIY project. I also enjoy pining photos of gorgeous places, home decor, and humorous memes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!