BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Samantha G.
I love Pinterest! I use it for kids activities, food ideas, date ideas. Planning my future wedding and looking for clothes. Even planning family members baby showers ! It's great!
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
I am Pinterest obsessed!! It is truly a genius information highway. Recipes, DIY, tutorials and a never ending wealth of inspiration. I go there first before searching in Google.
Tia L.
Tuttle, OK
I love Pinterest I use it all the time for several things. Most recently I have been using it for Makeup ideas I am doing makeup for a movie and I have been needing look ideas. I think the website is easy to use and very visually appealing.
Hayley D.
Smyrna, GA
This is one of my favorite websites. I spend a lot of time on here (probably more than I should.) you can find so many DIY ideas, fashion inspiration, and delicious recipes on this website. Such a versatile website filled with creative people.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I use Pinterest for EVERYTHING! It's easy to sign up and FREE! It's kind of hard to understand at first but you will get it! I love to use Pinterest for recipes and diy projects!
Meagan L.
New Bedford, MA
I find all of my recipes on Pinterest! I have made my grocery list soley from things I found on it. I also love the humor section. The mobile app is also excellent for on the go!
Andrea B.
Loganville, GA
I use this site for everything, planning my wedding. Making things for my kids, recipes, crafts, how-to's, even cleaning and organization tips. My absolute favorite website ! <3
Shelby B.
Pinterest is the love of my life. I can find whatever I want on it. Aesthetics, fashion, beauty. I mostly use pinterest for DIYs for tshirts. I find such creative things on there.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I love Pinterest. i am a crafter and love beauty and fashion. Pinterest is great for inspiration. you can find basically anything you are looking for from artwork to beauty tips, patterns and fashion. love love love Pinterest.
Kelly M.
La Valle, WI
I have made new meals, desserts, and cute decor! I kill so much time, no matter where I am, if I'm bored, Pinterest helps me out! There are always a million good parenting tips!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!