BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Danielle S.
Manlius, NY
If you are into crafting, fashion, makeup, cooking, baking or are getting married, Pinterest is the place for you. With tons of ideas from home decor, wedding dresses, cookie recipes and makeup looks Pinterest is a great place to get inspired
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is such a great site for when you are bored and wanna have something to do. You can do so much stuff like learn how to crotchet a blanket and how to make your money last longer.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. I will go on there to find one recipe and next thing I know its three hours later and I'm redecorating my house. So entertaining and informative.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
I love this site because it is literally like a save it for later book instead it's online! I like how you can put together different pages and save what you love. It is perfect!
Hunter A.
Charlotte , NC
I love this website! All the categories are fun to look through and there is something new EVERYTIME you refresh. I love following southern wedding blogs and getting their ideas.
Stephanie C.
If you don't live Pinterest you have issues! Lol totally kidding' beSt app! Besides influenster to have in your phone!! Lots if d.i.y definitely will keep your little ones busy!
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
One of the best places on the web to waste time. I can sit for hours looking at all of the pins. Having a way to keep all of the things I like organized is a huge plus. I'm always using my boards to look up recipes and quick tips and tricks.
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
I love my Pinterest!! I use it for cooking ideas for my boyfriend and I who like to mix it up here and there. I also love do it yourself project so this app is good for that tooo!
Tatyana R.
Tacoma, WA
Being a visual person this website is perfect for me. I get inspiration from the website in all sorts of areas. I use it mainly to get ideas on home decor, food, activities with my kids, crafts, and fashion. Warning: This website is addictive!
Alaina D.
San Bruno, CA
I mean as in I need an intervention! Where's Candy Finnegan? I can spend hours pinning recipes, eye makeup, work out routines...(which I've never done) probably because of the recipe pins;) I love this website, it's the best time waster ever!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!