4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If you are into crafting, fashion, makeup, cooking, baking or are getting married, Pinterest is the place for you. With tons of ideas from home decor, wedding dresses, cookie recipes and makeup looks Pinterest is a great place to get inspired
This is such a great site for when you are bored and wanna have something to do. You can do so much stuff like learn how to crotchet a blanket and how to make your money last longer.
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. I will go on there to find one recipe and next thing I know its three hours later and I'm redecorating my house. So entertaining and informative.
I love this site because it is literally like a save it for later book instead it's online! I like how you can put together different pages and save what you love. It is perfect!
I love this website! All the categories are fun to look through and there is something new EVERYTIME you refresh. I love following southern wedding blogs and getting their ideas.
If you don't live Pinterest you have issues! Lol totally kidding' beSt app! Besides influenster to have in your phone!! Lots if d.i.y definitely will keep your little ones busy!
One of the best places on the web to waste time. I can sit for hours looking at all of the pins. Having a way to keep all of the things I like organized is a huge plus. I'm always using my boards to look up recipes and quick tips and tricks.
I love my Pinterest!! I use it for cooking ideas for my boyfriend and I who like to mix it up here and there. I also love do it yourself project so this app is good for that tooo!
Being a visual person this website is perfect for me. I get inspiration from the website in all sorts of areas. I use it mainly to get ideas on home decor, food, activities with my kids, crafts, and fashion. Warning: This website is addictive!
I mean as in I need an intervention! Where's Candy Finnegan? I can spend hours pinning recipes, eye makeup, work out routines...(which I've never done) probably because of the recipe pins;) I love this website, it's the best time waster ever!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos