BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
This website is fun to look at things that you will probably never have but it's a nice escape from reality! They have a lot of unique and easy recipes also which I love to try.
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
I absolutely adore Pinterest. i use it to get ideas for everything and anything, whether it be some type of food, nail polish designs, bedroom decor or anything else you can name!
Hunter A.
Charlotte , NC
I love this website! All the categories are fun to look through and there is something new EVERYTIME you refresh. I love following southern wedding blogs and getting their ideas.
Doreen C.
I love pinterist. I've found great recipes, DIY projects and helpful hints. The best part you save them on boards to separate them for easy reference. And of course IT'S FREE!
Jennifer L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I seriously can not come out of target without spending at least $100! They have everything from makeup to cute clothes to fabulous items to decorate my house, I LOVE this store.
Sierra F.
Mobile, AL
Pinterest is one of the best sites for finding quality images and ideas. As a Graphic design student, I like to use Pinterest as a means of looking at professional quality work.
Ashley J.
Pecos, TX
Im so in love with Pinterest. Its an easy app to use and to explore. Ive had a Pinterest since you had to rerequest an invite and had a waiting list. Of course now its easy you just create one. You can find the most fab diys for your home.
Leslie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love going on here and looking at stuff but most of its confusing. Trying to find out how to make whatever it is and cant cause I don't know what to do cause its just a picture.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is such a great site for when you are bored and wanna have something to do. You can do so much stuff like learn how to crotchet a blanket and how to make your money last longer.
Holly W.
Fort Mill, SC
I love Pinterest! I find new recipes, fashion ideas, and artistic inspiration from this website. If you're bored get on Pinterest and chances are you'll find something to do.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!