BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Catherine R.
North Andover, MA
Has to be the best app by far. It is so addicting just for the simple fact that I always learn something new when I'm on it. DIY ideas are the number one things i always search.
Katie T.
Sacramento, CA
Pinterest has been a great way for women (mostly) to come together and share ideas and creativity in fashion, cooking, self-exploration, travel, and crafts! It is a great way to spend time if you are like me, constantly looking for new ideas!
Zanette M.
Lakeland, FL
Great site to lose track of time on. You create 'boards' that you 'pin' articles/images/items to easily find again. I love Pinterest, so much creativity and inspiration on there.
Elizabeth F.
Reno, NV
I love Pinterest it is great for everything. I got so many ideas for my wedding on there that I would never have thought of on my own so all I have to say is Pinterest is awesome!
Kelsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Pinterest so much! I have a lot of boards, with a bunch of different categories. Its a great place to pass the time, and I find great new ideas for crafting, cooking, etc.
Noelia T.
Calexico, CA
I really love this site/app. I go into it everyday and it has a variety of things. You can look at fashion, hair and beauty, photography, food recipes, diy activities, home decor. You can find almost anything on here and it is so easy to use!
Tabatha B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Definitely my go to for anything!! From DIY to photog ideas to a little laugh all the way to history! Anything I need or just want to browse through I can find here! Incredibly easy to use, and I love how I can customize my boards to fit me.
nancy d.
Fallbrook, CA
I love Pinterest! I have found that it is useful to find recepies, diy's, outfits and tutorials. Whenever I am bored or have nothing to do I find myself searching for new ideas. It's a huge help for those who are trying to find something new.
Caitie M.
Montrose, PA
As a first year teacher, Pinterest has been a great resource! I've found loads of crafts aligned with my curriculum and different ways to organize my classroom more efficiently :)
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pintrest is a great website to get ideas and tutorial. Only issue is that sometimes it is easier to "pin" all the great ideas instead of actually complete them! I like taking the Pintrest Challenge and actually doing/making the items I pinn
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!