BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
A place to Share creative ideas and diy " do it yourself
I frequently visit Pinterest for dupes
I love tht it's versatile you can search for anything Pinterest has it !
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
How can anyone not love Pinterest? Everything you could search for, and then some, are on here. Great ideas, activities and many more things are what I find when I use this app. I highly recommend this website/app to everyone!
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Pinterest is great for so many different things. You can personalize it to be all your own, and only pin/look at the things you enjoy! I love to find recipes, crafts, health tips, fashion ideas, decoration suggestions, beauty products, reviews, and anything else you could imagine. I also love the feature that allows you to only follow specific boards a person has, so you can follow the ones that interest you without having to see the other things they post if they aren't what you're interested in them. Sometimes Pinterest puts things in my feed that are '"picked for you" that don't actually appeal to me, but it isn't a big deal at all because I just search and follow what I like! I definitely recommend checking it out!
Candace B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Addictive. That is the only word that I can use to sum up the amazing app that is known as Pinterest. I just wish they would stop messing with the way their app works! So much fun to save ideas. If you're a craft junkie, this one is a must!
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
This is the worst thing to happen to my life. I spend hours and hours on this app just organising my pins. I seriously can't get enough of it. I recommend it to everyone I meet. I love it.
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
It's a very visual social network. It's like collaging or scrapbooking mess free. Make lists, collect ideas and pictures with a huge resource of data to use and add to
:) :.
I love Pinterest! It lets me pin ideas that I love. I have found so many new things that I want to try with this app. I go on this app at least once everyday. I like everything about it. I would recommend this app to others!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pinterest is fantastic! It really helps with my creative side! I find so many ideas on here for crafts, holiday things, room decor, organizing, diy, deserts and meals to cook! Everything and I love how organized it all is with the boards!
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
I spent hours and hours on this app planning my wedding. SO much inspo and DIY projects it really helps wedding planning and makes it a little less of a daunting task.
susana s.
Doral, FL
i love pinterest! it's a great time killer, i can spend hours searching for the perfect quote, wallpaper or diy projects when im feeling crafty. They have like every idea you are looking for. i found my new haircut there, lol.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!