BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
katie k.
Holland, MI
I spend so much time on Pinterest! I love it!! It gives me a lot of inspiration for hair and make up styles. I could literally be on Pinterest all day and I would not get board.
Danielle S.
Manlius, NY
If you are into crafting, fashion, makeup, cooking, baking or are getting married, Pinterest is the place for you. With tons of ideas from home decor, wedding dresses, cookie recipes and makeup looks Pinterest is a great place to get inspired
nickie k.
Summerville, SC
In short, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I even joined before it was super popular. I use it for everything whether it be recipes, clothes inspiration, hair and makeup inspiration, etc
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
This is the most amazing app that has come into my life. My family makes fun of me asking "are you pinning again?" So many fun ideas and inspirations for every part of your life.
Nicole K.
Osceola Mills, PA
I love that I can pin all my ideas onto different boards to come back to later. I collect inspiration from everything from beauty, fashion, photography and food ideas. Great site.
Natalie F.
Spring Hill, TN
Can I just say that whoever thought of this was genius. Pinterest is just so amazing. It unleashes every single creative bone in my body. I love I love it I love it. But I cant get on there too often because once I am on it is hard to get off.
Alessia A.
Richmond, CA
Very addictive and they have so many cool things. I'm always finding new and cute ideas to try on here. i have done a lot of DIY projects from learning on this site and i love it.
Kelsey W.
Pinterest is absolutely amazing! I can spend hours on here and there's so much to see and look at. I love going o here for the latest fashion ideas and crafts! Definitely recommend!
Whit A.
Versailles, KY
Pinterest has been my best friend the last year. With having a new baby, planning a wedding and buying Our First House I've gotten inspiration about all of these from Pinterest.
Olga B.
With Pinterest, I have discovered great ideas that I would have never discovered otherwise. It is great for crafts, cooking, fashion, travel, and so much more. Such a great tool!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!