BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Andrea W.
Georgetown, IL
I find myself scrolling through posts on Pinterest and the next thing I know, I have been searching for hours. I always find a new recipie to try or a new craft project. I am have not really gotten past the DIY projects and awesome food yet.
Katie T.
Sacramento, CA
Pinterest has been a great way for women (mostly) to come together and share ideas and creativity in fashion, cooking, self-exploration, travel, and crafts! It is a great way to spend time if you are like me, constantly looking for new ideas!
Steffinie C.
Cheney , WA
I am constantly on Pinterest! I always look on there for how to style my hair, recipes, tattoo ideas, funny stuff, anything you can imagine is on Pinterest! Sign up you'll love it!
Whit A.
Versailles, KY
Pinterest has been my best friend the last year. With having a new baby, planning a wedding and buying Our First House I've gotten inspiration about all of these from Pinterest.
Makenna H.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love Pinterest. I love all the possibilities it can bring! There is such a variety of things for people to look at and to get ideas from. There is a little bit of everything for everybody and there is so much you can do with it!
Kelsey J.
I am on Pinterest everday during my free time. i have found so many DIYs that have helped me decorate my dorm room and i have found tips to make my first year a breeze at college
Alyx W.
Killeen, TX
I could spend days on Pinterest! You can seriously find anything you could ever imagine on here. Not to mention the great ideas and inspiration for anything from food to fashion!
nancy d.
Fallbrook, CA
I love Pinterest! I have found that it is useful to find recepies, diy's, outfits and tutorials. Whenever I am bored or have nothing to do I find myself searching for new ideas. It's a huge help for those who are trying to find something new.
Dori S.
Portage, IN
Pinterest has pretty much anything you're looking for whether you need a gift idea or a party decoration or a snack for a class party. You're never without an idea with Pinterest
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I absolutely love Pinterest! I find the coolest beauty tips. I'm a fan of cutting up old shirts to create a new look and can find so many creative ideas. I go on almost everyday
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!