BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is hands down my favorite online place to be. Inspiration for projects and laughs are usually what I look for, and it always delivers. And steals quite a bit of my time... ;)
Katie R.
Glenside, PA
I love Pinterest because it gives me ideas i never would have thought of for myself. I have saved so many eye shadow application and lipstick know hows. It really is a great place to see how it may look on you before you go out and try it.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
This website is fun to look at things that you will probably never have but it's a nice escape from reality! They have a lot of unique and easy recipes also which I love to try.
Taylor M.
Newport News, VA
I love Pinterest! Gives me great ideas in everything from beauty to decor. Everybody should become a member. It is easy to pin and create boards. You can plan your wedding or even make your dream home. It also has great DIY projects! AMAZING
Sarah D.
Ceredo, WV
I love Pintrest for all it's amazing DIY ideas, it's like a creative explosion on my phone, computer and other mobile devices. Make-up tutorials, recipes, home improvement, et al.
Leslie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love going on here and looking at stuff but most of its confusing. Trying to find out how to make whatever it is and cant cause I don't know what to do cause its just a picture.
Shelby B.
Pinterest is the love of my life. I can find whatever I want on it. Aesthetics, fashion, beauty. I mostly use pinterest for DIYs for tshirts. I find such creative things on there.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Pinterest is the best if you know how to use it. Pay attention to which boards you actually use and get rid of others. There's a lot of great stuff on there, just stay organized!
Meagan L.
New Bedford, MA
I find all of my recipes on Pinterest! I have made my grocery list soley from things I found on it. I also love the humor section. The mobile app is also excellent for on the go!
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
I love my Pinterest!! I use it for cooking ideas for my boyfriend and I who like to mix it up here and there. I also love do it yourself project so this app is good for that tooo!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!