BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer G.
Bayside, NY
I absolutely love Pinterest! I have pin boards that range from beauty to recipes to classroom ideas since I am a teacher. It is such an addicting website but has such amazing and creative ideas. There is definitely something for everyone.
Catherine R.
North Andover, MA
Has to be the best app by far. It is so addicting just for the simple fact that I always learn something new when I'm on it. DIY ideas are the number one things i always search.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
Best "bookmark" place on the web. It keeps all of your future wants, diy projects, recipes and inspiration ideas right where you can access them quickly. Very inspirational site.
Zanette M.
Lakeland, FL
Great site to lose track of time on. You create 'boards' that you 'pin' articles/images/items to easily find again. I love Pinterest, so much creativity and inspiration on there.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love Pinterest! All my friends are using it and we love to share our pins with eachother. I love pinning healthy recipes and stuff for my son! It gives me great ideas for the new house we are planning on building and for our future wedding!!
Kelsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Pinterest so much! I have a lot of boards, with a bunch of different categories. Its a great place to pass the time, and I find great new ideas for crafting, cooking, etc.
Kathy M.
Williamsport, PA
Best online pin board EVER!! So many great tips and tricks, workouts, recipes, diy projects, fashion...you name it--it's on there!! I can look through Pinterest for hours on end!!
Tabatha B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Definitely my go to for anything!! From DIY to photog ideas to a little laugh all the way to history! Anything I need or just want to browse through I can find here! Incredibly easy to use, and I love how I can customize my boards to fit me.
Kathleen T.
Wildwood, FL
Pinterest is fantastic site! I always joke around that since I got married before Pinterest was created that I should get a do-over! I can spend hours on this site. The best parts for me are the recipes and the bathroom makeover I've found!
Caitie M.
Montrose, PA
As a first year teacher, Pinterest has been a great resource! I've found loads of crafts aligned with my curriculum and different ways to organize my classroom more efficiently :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!